Friday, December 7, 2007

Our Little Princess




I went shopping for Christmas of course, at Toys 'r Us a few weeks ago. Believe it or not, they still had a few Halloween costumes. They were on clearance for 90% off. What a deal! The only size they had of them that would fit any of my kids was Bailey, so she ended up with this cute princess dress for $2. It is not a cheaply made one either. I should of saved it for Christmas but I couldn't help myself and let her wear it all day at home.


Now for the princess part. She is such a cutie. She is saying a lot of words now. Mom, Da, Tay, Ma (makenna), Bea, and of course my favorite---NAH!!! That is the naughty word. This is the NO for her and it is used quit frequently. She has such a personality all of her own right now. It has just been the last couple weeks that she really lets you know what she wants and how. I love this stage. They become their own little selves, but I do miss the baby. Yes, she is still little but she is no longer a baby---SHE IS OUR LITTLE PRINCESS.

5 comments:

Lee said...

How cute! She is really growing up! I love the outfit on her, she looks absolutely thrilled!

Koch Clan said...

SO CUTE! Sibley want's that dress. She keeps saying, "pretty woo-hoo me." What a deal too. I looked here but they didn't have anything cool for clearance at toys r us. I love that age too. I am so excited for Jude to be a little old. Bad right? We miss you guys!

My Three Sons said...

Love the shoes, love the bag, love it! Bailey is definitely one of my favorite little gals. She's my pal and I adore the new Princess Bailey! Good job on the thrifty shopping - I Love a great deal!! I still can't believe how much she looks like Jared - Holy Cow!

Aimee said...

What a nice deal! (Smile) Isn't it nice when you run across those clearance deals? Bailey looks so cute, I'll bet she has tried to wear it every day since. (Smile)
Aimee Linde

Willis Family said...

well yet again, I have to be the odd man out and instead of wow good job on the low price, I'm gonna say YOU TIGHT ASS!!!! Just kiddin :) wish i had one of my own :) ask bailey if she'll share