After having a little bit of a depressing week, something finally pulled me out! SNOW!!! I think God gave us the snow to be a little sunshine during the somewhat gloomy winter. I love the snow. I have missed it so much since we moved here to Kennewick. Last night when I stepped outside and saw the snow I just wanted to lay out in the lawn and let the snowflakes drop on my face.
Today as I was taking Tayler up to preschool a snowflake dropped on my nose. I was so exciteand had Bailey look at it. Her grin became as big as mine. I don't know why something so simple puts such a smile on my face, but it does. Maybe it makes me feel like a kid again. Who knows.
When I picked Tayler up, we decided to build a snowman in the backyard. Berek and Makenna woke up early and took over the front with their snowman and didn't even invite me or Tayler so we decided to up one on them by building ours in the backyard with my special snowman kit. She had so much fun and I enjoyed spending the time with just me and her (Bailey is upstairs snoozing). Tayler is now drinking hot apple cider and warming up with her blanket. Here are our pictures of our most awesome snow"lady".

3 comments:
So cute! I also love the snow. Well, I think I just love when the seasons change and there is something new to look forward too. We felt the same way the other day when it snowed. Now get up your tree woman and feel the Christmas spirit!!! Just kidding. But tell Tay that her snowman rocks!
I am digging the snow. I totally love it!!! Cute snowman.
SO CUTE! I must say you built one heck of a snowman! I am SO SAD the snow has melted. It had better be back in time for Christmas! No more of this warm ridiculously spring like weather for me!!
Post a Comment