Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Nursery's Toys

I recently bought some much needed new toys for our nursery , with some money left from the Primary budget. There were a few I was unable to give them last week because they needed to be put together. Bailey sat by and watched every second of me assembling them. Soon after she had the first run of the new toys. They might just be another present that Santa will have to get.

5 comments:

Lee said...

How cute. She is growing up so quickly.

Koch Clan said...

Still love her hair! Just got Sibley one for Christmas at target the other day. She was pushing it around the whole time. It does look like Santa will have to put this on the list.

EarlGirl said...

So cute! I held on to some toys meant for my mom's collection for grandkids. Before I could deliver them, my kids had claimed them all!

My Three Sons said...

Fun! Bailey and Taylor, as always, are adorable. My boys will be all over that shopping cart in nursery!

The Johnson's said...

Ah, to be young and to think that shopping at Walmart is the funnest thing ever...She can do my shopping anytime she wants!