Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Pics








Christmas was pretty relaxing this year. On Christmas Eve we opened the presents that we bought for each other from drawing names and of course our Christmas PJ's. Not too long after that the kids got the milk and cookies out for Santa, Tayler sprinkled her reindeer food out on the lawn, and off they were to bed.
Makenna was the first one up Christmas morning, 5 am. Soon the rest of them woke us up and we were unwrapping presents by 5:30 am. By noon Jared and I were ready for a nap. Later on that day we had some of our friends over who were orphans like us this Christmas and we played a few games and ate lots of junk. That pretty much sums up our Christmas. It was great and fun. I think the kids got all they wanted and more......so did Jared and I.

No comments: