WOW! What a week we had. Busy busy busy. Berek & Makenna started a fitness camp this week at the high school. A bunch of their friends were doing it so they decided to follow the crowd, which I'm glad about. This goes from Mon-Thurs till Aug 9. Then Makenna had Activity Day Girls Camp this week from Wed. till today. She had so much fun. They learned cooked and made crafts from all different parts of the world. She loved it!! She is also doing the Little Sisters at night until next Sat., when they have the pageant. They are just learning a dance and walking through the program. Tayler has just been hanging out with me and once in a while a friend will call to play. Mostly were buds. We did get to go boating this week, only once, and it was only Jared, Berek, Tayler, Bailey, and I (Makenna was at practice). But we know how to have fun even in small numbers!!!! I think this is the busiest we have ever been, but the kids are loving it and that is all that matters.
Difficult people
10 years ago

1 comment:
Wow, you are busy. I guess that is what happens as your kids get older. Tell Makenna to have fun in her pageant and take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment