Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Family Fun

Berek, Tayler, & Gabe on the tube
My Makenna
Bailey & I floating in the water
Bailey repossessing the boat

My brother Rob and his family came to visit us last Friday through Sunday. When they arrived on Friday we decided to have a little bit of a laid back day. We went the the bakery outlet and got our huge grocery basket of day old bread and took the kids down to feed the birds. The kids loved it but I can't say Rob did.
Then on Saturday we took them out on the boat. It was so fun. Jared and Berek wake boarded. Berek is getting really good at going in & out of the wake and Jared is hitting some good air. I love watching him. Sometimes I forget I'm suppose to be driving the boat!
Rob surprised everyone and jumped in fully clothed, even his socks. That was the one shocker for the day. Then later on he stripped down to his undies and rode in the tube. I guess I should explain--he forgot his swim suit and didn't realize what he would be missing out on in the boat so he didn't go buy one, I guess he didn't need one by the way the day turned out. My sis-in-law, Brandi, and I rode on the tube. First time for me in 3 years!!! I was a little chicken I guess, okay alot. It was so fun though. She ended up flying out of her seat and on my lap. I was laughing so hard I had to have Jared stop the boat 'cause I couldn't hold on. The day was great, all the kids had a turn on the tube, and I can say it was the funnest boat trips we have had yet!! Thaks Brandi for taking and sending me the pictures!

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

We had so much fun! And Rob was hilarious jumping in. I loved going on the tube with you. We need to make another trip up there to see you guys! Gabe can't stop talking about Berek.

EarlGirl said...

Yay! We finally get to see you in the water. I'm glad to see you have fun too.