Yep, Tayler had a birthday. She had been looking forward to her birthday for 6 mo. During that time I was asked quite often, "How many days till my birthday." Well it finally came. We had been so busy, ad you heard in previous blogs, that I didn't and knew I wouldn't have much time to plan a party. SO......... this year I let her decide what she wanted to do. She had her choice between a Build a Bear type party, Monkey Dooz (they do your hair, nails, makeup), and Chuck E. Cheese. I thought it would for sure be the girliest party ever. Nope, it was Chuck E. Cheese. SURPRISE. Well, we sent out her invitations, ordered a cake, and got supplies, all of them Tinker Bell.
Now Tayler's day. She woke up so happy and ready to go to her party at 8:30 am. Not gonna happen. We gave her her first present, necklace and bracelet from Cookie Lee. She loved it! Then off to swim lessons. She made sure to tell everyone it was her birthday. After we had to go pick up a computer at Best Buy, so she then got present #2, a Disney Digital Camera. It doesn't take the best pic, but for her its perfect.

2 comments:
Little Miss loved the Party and is still talking about it! Happy Birthday Tayler!
What a fun party. We wish we were there. Gabe was bummed when I showed him the pictures. He remembers being there with you guys a year and a half ago. But Tay is so cute.
Post a Comment