Sunday, July 15, 2007

Miss Tri-Cities Fashion Show

2007 Fashion Show
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox

My friend, Missy, made a few of these and put them on her blog. I loved it, so I decided to try one. There are 4 pages to it total. Once your on the "PLAY" screen, to turn the page, click on the bottom right corner. You might and might not see the arrows, my computer cut them off. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks, Missy, for the idea. LOVE IT!!

4 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Yea Makenna! So cute. Rob loved the one with the sunglasses pulled down. So did I. She looked beautiful! She was totally the star of the show!

Lee said...

How fun!! These are so cute!

EarlGirl said...

You did great! Isn't it fun? Makenna is so sweet!

Allison said...

Very Cute Marianne! It looks like she had such a great time...I would have LOVED to do something like that as a kid! I love the music you chose for it...Miss American Pie!!