Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pageant Time

Powered by Smilebox

Click to play Make your own Smilebox

Makenna has so much fun doing the miss Tri-City little sister program this year. Before we went, she got to get her hair, make-up, and nails done at Monkey-Dooz. She loved every bit of that. What little girl wouldn't like to be pampered.

We came home and got her dressed in her dance out fit and off we went. She was wonderful and we were so proud of her. The dance was so cute, they all did an awesome job. Right after the dance we changed her into her dress. It was the evening gown part of the competition. She looked just like a princess! Aunt Kathy and Leasha did a beautiful job on her dress. We got many compliments on it. She was the most beautiful girl there!!! I'm sure you all agree.

She loved doing it and even cried when it was over. She loved having a big sister (Kendra Calloway) and that is what she is going to miss the most.

4 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Makenna is so cute! I loved the dress and she did a great job in the pageant. Fun! I love the hair too.

Allison said...

How fun! It must have been like a dream come true for her! She looked beautiful and SO happy!

Lee said...

She looks beautiful. What a fun thing! I love all of the pictures.

Okie Bloxhams said...

Too cute/! what a sweet slideshow. that was really neat!