Friday, June 1, 2007

Jared's new baby



One thing Jared has looked forward to and wished for as long as I've known him was owning a boat. We'll it finally came true. His new baby. As you can see in the pictures, he is having a proud papa moment. He deserves it!! Jared has worked very hard and now it is paying off. I can't say that the rest of us aren't excited about it. We just want to live on the water for the next 3 months.

4 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Love the boat! Can't wait to go for a ride this summer. What does mobius mean? Or was it already on the boat? Or is it the type of boat? Clearly, I don't know much about boats!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lee said...

It is HAWT! Freaking awesome boat. I am so excited for you! can't wait to see it out on the water with you skiing girl!

Allison said...

Sweet ride!! I heard it had an accident....so sad to hear! Hope it's up and running soon so you can start soaking up the rays on the river! Congrats!