Makenna & Dallin
Tayler & Ainslee
Jared wakeboarding
Okay, so we've (I) have been really slacking with the whole blog thing but we have had good reasons for it. IT IS SUMMER!!! Do I need to say anymore?! We had family here a week ago for 2 weeks and it was GREAT (you guys come back soon) and the boat is 100% finished and delivered.
Yesterday was so fun. Jared had his once a week early day (only happens during summer break), the sun was out, no wind, and tempature in the 90's so what did we do????? Went out on the boat of course. We called some friends, hitched up the boat, and we were out of here. The water was like glass, I don't think the day could have been any better. We started out at 3:00 and got home at 7:30. Kind of short but 100% beautiful. Jared went first with his wakeboarding. It is so fun watching him. He makes everything look so easy. I wish I had a little bit of his talent then I'd be one awesomely hot mama. :) Then we pumped up the tube and let the kids loose. They had so much fun and I have a blast watching their faces as they fly over the wake with their thumbs up telling us to go faster. Brave, crazy little kids!!!!!
Yesterday was so fun. Jared had his once a week early day (only happens during summer break), the sun was out, no wind, and tempature in the 90's so what did we do????? Went out on the boat of course. We called some friends, hitched up the boat, and we were out of here. The water was like glass, I don't think the day could have been any better. We started out at 3:00 and got home at 7:30. Kind of short but 100% beautiful. Jared went first with his wakeboarding. It is so fun watching him. He makes everything look so easy. I wish I had a little bit of his talent then I'd be one awesomely hot mama. :) Then we pumped up the tube and let the kids loose. They had so much fun and I have a blast watching their faces as they fly over the wake with their thumbs up telling us to go faster. Brave, crazy little kids!!!!!

4 comments:
sooo jealous right now!! ;o)
Thanks for all of the fun yesterday! Seriously it was wonderful. We owe you a fat dinner. Next time I am trying wakeboarding. Seriously thank you!!
Wow, what fun! I can't wait to see you guys. Not just for the boat either!!! We miss you all!
Yay, you finally got your boat. That's awesome. When do we get to see pictures of you wakeboarding?
Post a Comment