This post is for my Jared. I just wanted to have a little bragging session about the guy that is all MINE. Jared is a awesome person, if you already didn't know that.
- He is very giving. It never mattered what we did or mostly didn't have, he always was willing to give and help someone out. It was never a question of should or shouldn't we, he just did it.
- He has a good heart and always thinks the best of people.
- He loves his kids. I know we all do, but he does in a way that every decision he makes has to do with how it will effect them now and in the future. He is so good at talking to them at their level, eye to eye. I know they listen to him because of that. He hugs and kisses them good bye every morning before work. I don't know if he knows how important that is to them. It can make or break their day!!
- He is a wonderful husband. He loves me and shows me that every day, even when I am grouchy. He makes me feel beautiful (which is not that easy right now). I have learned to be careful about saying anything I want or like around him because if I do, it is not long till he gets it for me.
- He is hilarious!! Jared can play the best jokes and does it well, ask our families. I love his prank phone calls, they are the best!
- He is a good friend, a true friend. Yes, there is a difference. A true friend is always there when you need them and even when you don't.
- He's a blast o be around. He can live up any room and he has some sweet moves!!
- He is my best friend. I was lucky I found him and even more lucky I got to keep him. He brightens my day. He is definately my other half--without him I'd be lost.
There is much more I could tell ya'll about him but it could take forever. These are just my favorites. I love you Jared!!! I hope you have a great day!
Difficult people
10 years ago

1 comment:
The prank phone calls are funny. Unless you are the victim! Just ask Rob. Sweet post marianne. You guys are a great couple!
Post a Comment