Monday, May 7, 2007

Berek's Ouch




Wow 2nd blog of the day. Just thought I would let you all see the x-ray of Bereks shoulder. Guess where it is. If you can't I'm surprised. It is the top bone that looks like a roof-----it should be straight. Berek says all gift cards welcome, minimum of $10. :)

6 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Oh, poor Berek. Gabe keeps talking about him. When Gabe blessed the food at lunch he said, "please bless berek's broken bone to get better." I think the gift cards are a great idea!!!

The Bloxham Bunch said...

Oh, and when you send the gift cards, just send them to me, I'll make sure Berek gets them ;)

Koch Clan said...

P.S. Your blog sucks!! It is way better than mine. Now I have nothing on you!!!

bebop said...

Man! Berek doesn't do anything halfway! If he's going to break a bone he's really going to show that bone who's boss!!
Good going man, you kicked that collar bones butt!!!!
Love ya buddy, hope you feel better soon.
Rob

Kathy said...

OUCH!!!!!That hurts! Berek, now you and I have the same breaks!!You deserve the gift card - in the mail tomorro!! What a way to get money11- Uncle Rob used to pull his teeth when he wanted money - even if they weren't loose! We had to stop him when he got to his permanent teeth or they would have followed!! Are you reading this Rob? Get well soon Berek!! I love you!! - And I like your blog too!! Its better than mine!!!!! ( I just got one) Love ya, kath

Lee said...

Whoa! Poor kid. Tell him he got my money when he was selling those cards. How did he do btw?