Thursday, May 17, 2007

Feedin' the Birds

Wednesday we went to feed ducks, seagulls, and any other bird that was around. We had yet to do that here, so why not. Tayler brought a hamburger bun (luckily our friend had planned better and brought many buns). They swarmed us and all the kids. I couldn't believe how many of them there were. Tayler was a little hesitant at first and wanted to stay right by me but after a bit she joined the rest of her little buddies and had a blast.

We then went to the playground that was right across the street. They had one baby swing so Bailey got to swing. That was the highlight of her day. She loves swinging and smiled the whole time. It was so fun being with the little girls and just spending some time with them that day. I decided I need to start going to the park more often with them. They only are little once and I want to enjoy every minute of that. I just can't wait till the water park sprinklers come on!!

3 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Bailey is so cute! I cannot believe how many birds there were. I would be freaked out. Tay is much more brave than I am!

Allison said...

Hey, we were at Playground of Dreams today (Friday) for a preschool field trip and the water feature was on! Looks like summer's here at last!

Lee said...

We had so much fun feeding the crazy birds. We need to do it again!
Great picture of Bailey. She is such a doll.