Let's see, what exciting things have been going on here lately?!? Berek has stillbeen going to his ball games. He's a good sport and wants to still cheer on his team. We go back to the orthopedic surgeon next Wednesday to see how it is all healing, cross our fingers no surgery.
Makenna pulled a tooth out on Sunday. It has been a while since some one lost a tooth here so it was about time. She decided to try it with floss. When I was little, Dad just grabbed some pliers, counted to 3 (but really 2), and yanked it out. I think I only pulled out 2 teeth on my own. My kids are braver than me.
Tayler hasn't been up to much. She is very boy crazy. Berek's friend was here the other day and she was chasing him around trying to kiss him, I had to make her stop. Isn't she too little for this. I alway thought boys had cooties.
Now there's Bailey. She's so fun. She is sitting in her high chair now. Loves to try and feed herself. We just break up whatever we are eating for dinner in tiny pieces and she goes at it. She is so petite. Obviously she doesn't take after me. She sings now too and talks to the Backyardigans on TV.
We'll that is our exciting life for now. We did go fishing again last night with some friends. It was a lot of fun. I learned how to cast out farther, and hopefully soon they will teach us to fly fish (hint hint Randy).

2 comments:
I kissed the boys at the age.. and my Little Miss does it too. Those two are going to be TROUBLE!
Fly-fishing, we need to make a date of it! Do you guys have fly-rods? Come camping with us over the 4th. It will be fun.. we will fly-fish.
It is so cute that Tay is trying to kiss boys. I can totally see her doing that. I think it is funny also that your dad would really only count to two. I can see Rob doing that. In fact, a lot of the stories about the teasing and funny things your dad did I can see Rob doing.
Post a Comment