Today was Taylers preschool graduation. She will still be going back next year but she made it through the first one. Bailey and I went and it was real cute. They started out in their cap and gowns and walked around the yard. Then when they all made it back, they counted for us and sang songs. None of the kids lasted very long though. After about 10 min of this they took of the stuff and went to the playground area. After a little bit of playing, we all sat down and had a picnic with our kids. I think Tayler will miss preschool a lot. There are not a lot of girls in our neighborhood her age (only 1) so her preschool friends were pretty important for her to see every week. Oh well, We will just have to make sure the summer is too fun to miss them, and next year she will be in a class of all girls (8 of them). How fun is that going to be for her!!!
Week Fifty-three
12 years ago

3 comments:
Tay is so cute! I love the little cap and gowns. I showed Gabe the pictures and when he saw the second one he said,"why does she have girlfriends?" I guess because they were singing. I can't believe that the class is all girls. That is too cute. Way to go Tay!
So cute! And I need to get the info for the preschool.
What a sweetie! That is so cute that they had caps and gowns! I can't believe how much she has grown up! Chloe is way excited for Pre'K next year!
Post a Comment