Friday, May 4, 2007

Spring Flowers




One of the things I really look forward to come spring is FLOWERS!!! I have been waiting for a month for a orchard here in Kennewick to sell their flowers. Every year their family grows over a thousand flower baskets and sells them. They are huge and beautiful. Last year I didn't know about it till the second week they were selling. This year I got there the first day when it opened. Little did I know--so did everyone else. We were there 2 hours before we got our flowers but Tayler and Bailey were good with that. Tayler got to snack on 4 Kristy Kreme donuts (they gave them for free?!?!). I have never seen that girl eat so much, seriously. Anyways, we finally got into the green house, I picked 3 baskets and Tayler picked out 2. She did quite well as you can see by the pictures. I love my flowers so I thought I would send some color your way. Rob----now my lawn, flowers, and yard are prettier than yours HAHAHAHA!

3 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Wow, you are die hard. I can't believe how long you waited. And they are so pretty. Your lawn totally beats ours! We need to go to Home Depot!

Randy said...

Blah Blah blah. you have such nnice flowers... blah blah blah.. I have created a link to you from the best blog in the entire world...Mine! I AM AMAZING!!!

Lee said...

Those are freaking gorgeous! I want flowers now. lol.