Thursday, May 10, 2007

I have been tagged by Lee for a meme. Here are the rules as passed on - Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names.Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I've learned that I have a new hobby I like to do, Fishing. We have been 3 times already this week. It is so relaxing and great time with the family.

2. I love working outside. I would much rather mow the lawn or pull weeds than clean the house.

3. I have always wanted to learn to scuba dive...I don't think anyone knows that. I love the water and any activity that has to do with it.

4. We have made it for over 2 weeks without cable. WHOA!!! It's amazing, don't you think.

5. I don't really like to scrapbook. Surprised? I do it because I want to make sure I am fair with all my kids. I put it off too long then I end up with 50 pages to do.

6. I don't like to travel......I just want to blink my eyes and be there. Don't get me wrong, I love going on vacation and trips, I just don't like the time it takes to get there. ARE WE THERE YET?!

7. I have the most awesome family in the world. You all knew that but I ran out of stuff. :)

I am tagging
Brandi
Rob
John
Allison

That is all I got sorry there isn't 7.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Yeah you did it!!! HOORAY!

I knew you didn't like scrapbooking!! And Scubadiving would totally be fun. We should learn.. you can do it here you know.

Koch Clan said...

No cable!! What the heck!! Did you cancel it because you want to not watch tv? I am impressed, I couldn't do it. And I didn't know you hate to scrapbook. But at least you do it!