Monday, May 7, 2007

Growing up








My little Bailey is growing up. She waves good bye now, it is the cutest wave ever. She just flops her had around and moves her arm back and forth. She hates baby food, she wants the good stuff (like french fries, ice cream, pop). When she sees something she wants, she definately lets you know, I call it SCREECHING. She loves to swing, and even high. She has no desire to crawl, she feels she needs to be on her feet like everyone else. She smiles a lot, and by alot I mean 99% of the time. She is beautiful. She's just a little lady now.


2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

I would have to agree with that post. She was so happy when we saw you guys and she did love the fries and she would totally reach for them. It was the cutest. Give her a hug from all of us and we can't wait to see you guys in July. (doesn't that seem like a long ways away??)

Lee said...

I seriously love her. She is just so much fun!!!