Monday, May 21, 2007

The Babysitter




This is what happens when Dad gets to babysit---he wears them out. No really here is the story. I went to a Tastefully Simple party with a friend (yum yum), and left Jared home with the chitlens, anywho, Jared was cleaning the kitchen up after dinner and put Bailey in her bouncer. So what did she do?!?!? Bounced herself to sleep. I have yet to have that happen when she is with me, I guess Jared has the magic touch. She looks pretty comfy though, don't you think? Too bad they don't make them for adults! Who needs benadryl.

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Bailey is so cute. Why is it the dad's get so lucky with babies falling asleep? I want all of the desserts from tastefully simple!

Lee said...

This cracks me up! Seriously so cute! And I cannot wait for your party!