Sunday, March 22, 2009

The coolest helmet EVER

Baseball season has started once again. Like I have said before, I love watching my kids play. I had to order Berek a bigger batting helmet this year because his old one doesn't fit. While I was waiting for it to get here I started looking into airbrushing. I wanted to surprise him with the coolest helmet ever. I think I did that. After checking around all over the Tri-cities, and finding that it would cost $200+, I almost gave up. I talked to my sister about the idea. She just happened to have a friend who airbrushed. YEAH!. I quickly sent the helmet to her and he started it right away. He is good. Here are some of the pictures. He's almost finished with it. I can't imagine what else needs to be done, it looks awesome already. I can't wait to get it.

In the beginning......





4 comments:

Burrups said...

That did turn out awesome!! Love you header too. Way cute! How did you do that?

libbie said...

That is pretty dang Awesome!

EarlGirl said...

Wow! That is something he'll always remember.

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

You nailed it! I hope it brings him lots of luck, because he is going to look good!