Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's


Bailey sampled the green food coloring.

Our green clover pancakes

Bailey working hard mixing the green eggs

Time to eat

Finished product---where's the ham?!


Only once a year do I get the chance to feed my family odd looking green food. The kids love it and Jared is kind of grossed out by it. Our menu consisted of green pancakes, green eggs, and green smoothies. In the past we have had green biscuits with sausage gravy, which I have to say, looked quite disgusting and rotten. So this year we took the fun, still edible way.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Very fun. I didn't do anything this year. But I would have loved to see a picture of the biscuits and gravy. That would be funny.

yennu said...

We love green food at our house. It is amazing how much a color can change how yummy a food looks. Miss you guys, I'll see you in May. Aaron's cousin danced in the Portland Wicked you went to. I would love to see it, hopefully when it comes to Seattle!!