A few mornings ago, as I am getting things together, life in order, Bailey decided to get the COSTCO size ranch dressing out of the fridge and lather my newly shampooed carpets with them. I figured it was about 3 cups. I cleaned it up as quick as I could and continued shampooing it throughout the day. (The smell of ranch likes to linger in that room now) Then I finished getting ready so I could go to an appointment I had. Bailey decided to wear her cute, new dress we bought her for summer (with a cardigan over it).
My friend Nicole, THANK YOU NICOLE, offered to watch Bailey for a few hours while I went so I dropped her off. She was fine, a little whiney, which was very strange for the fact she loves going to Nicole's house and loves seeing and playing with her buddies there. About an hour and a half later I arrived back to find Bailey looking a bit different. She was no longer in her cute little dress, but in some smackin' new diggs. Yes, my Bailey was converted to a rapper while I was gone, and a cute one at that. Nicole then filled me in on the story. Bailey fell asleep and not too for not long. Her stomach did not like what she had done to it earlier. She apparently drank a few cups of the ranch while she was lathering my carpets. Nicole figured that amount by the volume all over her, her hair, and the twins blanket. Nicole bathed her and got her some new diggs. I guess I need to explain, Nicole has 3 boys. I have to say it is pretty darn cute. She became my DIGGITY DOG the rest of the day and wore it well. Thank you again Nicole, you clean vomit up well .

3 comments:
oh yuck!! that's a true friend there. poor kid. ranch is pretty good but wow! she looks stylin in her homerun derby clothes. ;o)
Hey Marianne. I am so glad you found my blog. Now we can keep in touch better. Your family is so very cute!!
I ran into your blog today. You have an adorable family. Sounds like they keep ya busy.
Post a Comment