Yesterday Jared had his first "EARLY" day of the summer. Once a week, during the summer, he goes in an hour early, doesn't take a lunch hour, and gets off around 2:00. We love it 'cause it gives us a chance to have a little fun with him during the week. We decided to meet up with some friends and let the kids run through the water at a park nearby. I love these water fixtures (I guess that is what ya call 'em). I had never seen anything like this until we moved here and it is great on the hot summer days. It was great fun and I finally have some pictures. And to my friend and family who tagged me--I still promise to get it done, someday :).
Difficult people
10 years ago

1 comment:
Looks like the kids had a blast! I wonder if they have anything like that here. It is so freaking hot already here. Thank goodness for air conditioning! By the way Gabe says he wants to be a good baseball player like berek when he is 10.
Post a Comment