Today my sweetheart turns 33. For a few months I can officially say he is older than me :). So what can I say about my hon. HE IS AWESOME! I love hangin out with him. He is definitely my best friend. No one makes me laugh harder (till there is tears and I have to cross the legs) or smile more. I love how when the kids or I try something new, he is as excited as we are when we accomplish what were doing. (example:Spending all day going down the mountain with me while I was learning to snowboard. I kept telling him he didn't have to ruin his day hanging out with me, to go have some fun. He just said he loves watching me do good and hanging out with me. The whole time encouraging me and picking me up every time I fell on my face or giving me mouth to mouth when I thought I was dying from belly flop---okay we just were smooching)He is very devoted to us. He doesn't go out much with his buddies-hardly ever. Not because he doesn't have the chances, he just enjoys hanging out with his family and spending time watching the kids do what they love. He takes good care of us, in every way. We love you so much Jared. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, even though we're spending all day watching Berek's games. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!
Difficult people
10 years ago


3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jared! Can't wait to see you guys next week.
That was a nice entry Marianne. In fact it actually made me throw up in my mouth a little bit :) just kidding
Oh cool! Happy Late Birthday Jared! I hope you are all doing well. We miss seeing you at church, since we moved to another ward. (smile) Take care
Aimee Linde
Post a Comment