Since I've been a total slacker, justifiably, on the blog lately, I thought I would let you all see a proud and stressful moment of a mother. This amazing boy has wanted to pitch for the last 2 years of baseball. Last year was going to be his lucky year but the week before his debut, he broke his collar bone. It broke his heart, mine, Jared's , and the emergency room doc.
So on with the story, this year was his year. He's had his good games and bad ones, luckily only a few bad. He talks and talks after those games asking us "DID YOU SEE..." "DO YOU THINK....." He is a fun kid. I have enjoyed watching him this year. So to the proud and stressful moments, I love seeing him pitch, I love see him smile. I hate the butterflies I get in my stomach and my weak knees watching him, realizing that the pitcher can make or break the game. He has always done well and now at the end of a great season I want to tell him "I'M PROUD OF YOU BEAR!!! YOU'RE THE MAN!!"

7 comments:
Tell Berek that he is Gabe's hero! Bear is so cute! We can't wait to see you guys. I haven't had the butterflies yet with t-ball but I am sure they are on the way.
Wow! I would be a nervous wreck, too! How fun to see him love it so much and do so well. Congrats to you both!
That is great! I can't wait to see my son play! And yay for no broken bones!!
This is the big league. A major step up from Tee ball - exciting games with kids who know and care what's going on. Way to go Berek.
gotta get me a boy someday . . .the whole baseball thing seems so appealing sometimes!
What a cute ball player Bereck makes! I bet you're glad Jared's back home, but sad baseball is over :)
I am so proud of Berek!Great action shots!
Post a Comment