Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Day on the Water

WOW!!!!! Two blog posts in a week, what is with this?!?! Well, I finally remembered the camera out on the boat. We've only been out a few times this year. It has either been cold, raining, windy, so finally we had an all around beautiful day. The water was still only about 60* but ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and we love the water. I loved all the pictures so I decided to share all of them. The kids absolutely love being out on the water. It has been the best thing we have ever bought. Our family spends our best times out there and we love every moment of it. They each got a turn to drive the boat-even Berek's friend. There was lots of tubing and some wakeboarding. Bailey was a lot of help keeping things under control, as you can see. She is really good at that. We went out from 12 :00 to 7:00pm. By the end of the day we were all pretty drained. We did get some good sun and good sleep that night.










5 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Sibley really wants to go on your boat again she said. Hello, where are you marianne? I know you are taking the pictures. I want to see you too! Glad you guys had fun. You guys love that boat and that is good that you all have so much fun and good family time.

Anonymous said...

I will surely add your address when my blog goes private.

Looks like you guys had lots of fun on the water.

Bailey is so cute.

She and Gabriel always play together in the nursery, it's so fun watching them play, and taking toys away from each other :)

Willis Family said...

Nice farmer tan Jared....you really need to start driving the boat with a tank-top on atleast--not naked mind you...just a tank-top, spagetti strap even :) It's very sad! LOL.

Willis Family said...

And look at Conner striking a pose for the camera....he's saying "look at my sexy body, but no...I can't look at you through the camera. I'm too beautiful to grace the picture with my face, but you may have my body..." LOL...and then there's Berek....he looks like he has to poop. Too much water in not so friendly places :) love you berek!

My Three Sons said...

Love these photos! I especially love the ones of Bailey in her cute life jacket pulling the rope in. Glad it's finally warm enough for boating! It's about time!