Friday, June 15, 2007

YEAH!!!!

We finally got our boat back!! We took it out on the water this morning at 11:00 to Fish Hook, with Andra and Ben. It was so fun!!! There's nothing like being on the water. The kids all went tubing, even Tayler and Alisse. I even drove the boat while Jared skied and wake boarded. I was a bit nervous at first but this boat is smooth like butta. I loved it. The time went by so fast though. The next time we looked at our watches it was 5:30. The day was great though--and the best part was Jared had a smile.. .. He was one with his boat. I wish I had some pictures to share of the day, but I forgot my camera in the car. Next time.

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Yea! I am glad you got it back in time for Andra and Ben. I love the smooth like butta comment. And yea for Jared for getting his ride back!

Lee said...

Oh how stinking exciting! I am so excited for you guys!!!!! Thanks for the invite today, we were bummed we couldn't go. Your boat makes all the other boats jealous!