Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Koch Girls



What a fun week! My two sisters, Kathy and Andra, and niece, Leasha, came up to visit. They all arrived on Monday afternoon and night, so come Tuesday we were ready for some fun. We started out our day going and getting pedicures. What a bonding experience, hahaha. It was Kathys first and she wasn't quite sure she wanted someone fondling her feet. A little peer pressure took care of that. Then off to the mall it was. Old Navy is a favorite of the sisters so much of that day was spent there, flipping through the clearance racks.

Wednesday of course we went shopping again. How could you not when there is a house full of girls. We took Leasha to Victoria Secrets and had her measured. Let's just say her bra was a bit small, right Leash. After that we stopped off at Azteca for some NACHOS mmmmm. We sat, ate, then I got a little bored, so I snuck away and told the waiter it was Kathy's birthday. That was hilarious. She saw the guy coming out with the big sombrero and smile thinking it was for the guy behind us. The smile slowly turned into panic, eyes bulging. It was a surreal moment, I laughed so hard I had rivers coming down from my face. That was the Highlight of the visit. We then came home and just chilled out.

Now that brings us to today. A trip to Costco (of course) and then we picked up the boat. Kathy had to leave as soon as we got home (9 hours of driving). To sum it all up---we had a blast. Together we decided one week out of every year we need to get together and be a little crazy. This was a well needed week and I loved it. Thanks guys for coming up, I miss you lots and can't wait till next year. Happy Birthday next week KATHY!!!

4 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Hey I am a Koch girl now!!! What fun. I am glad you guys got to "bond" and have a fun time together. Oh how I wish I could have been at the Azteca. I bet Kath was freaking out. Rob hates that too. He always threatens me when we go out on his birthday that I better not do that. Love the toe nails. So cute. By the way, are the Koch girls half black? You are all so freakin tan!

Lee said...

Sounds like a super fun time!!! I am so excited for your boat to be back.. How exciting for you.
And I am jealous of you having these great sisters! That is so much fun. My stinky brothers don't like to do all these fun things.. they hate it when I measure them for a bra for the man boobs.

Allison said...

There is NOTHING more fun than hanging out with sisters!! I'm so glad you had such a fun visit with them! Makes me SO ready for my trip to see my sisters next week!

EarlGirl said...

I just got to spend a weekend with my sisters and it was awesome- there's nothing like having all that history together.