My sister sent me a few of her pictures she took on our little vacation. I have to explain the cow ones. This cow was in one of the gift shop/stores so I talked my sister into going down and putting her mouth on the udder. This was as close as I could get her to go. Well, while we were in the process of setting up the perfect pose and making sure no one was watching, some one was. A nice little old lady came by and told me not to be shy, to get down and do it with my sister and she would take the picture. I was shocked!! This sweet little old lady wanted me to my mouth where!?! It is one thing for me to torture my sister but this is me we're talking about. After my shock and laughing till I was crying, we realized she thought we were wanting to pretend Andra was milking the cow, so therefore, cow picture #2 taken by the sweet little old lady. And for more of your blogging pleasure, here is a link to me making a total idiot of myself. ENJOY!











3 comments:
Cute pictures. Love the girls matching with their cute pink mary-jane crocs. Hey, where are Sibley's cute pink mary-jane crocs!!! Looks like you guys had a blast.
You have so many hidden talents. I had no idea you knew how to milk a cow.
Your pictures from your trip make me want to go have an adventure. I bet if I showed them to J he would be on the next plane.
Watch out Angelina Jolie - Marrianne is staring in the next Tomb raider movie. You're acting skills are amazing I really thought there was a plane dropping bombs :)!!! What a fun vaca.
Post a Comment