Monday, May 12, 2008

My Wife Is The Best Mother!

Hello blogging world. This is my first attempt at posting on a blog so I hope it works. One might ask what would provoke a computer illiterate father of four to attempt such a thing, well the only answer is to thank my awesome wife.
Most of you that will be reading this already know how lucky myself and my kids are to have Marianne as a wife and mother. I have never seen, and never will, a mother who is more dedicated and loving with her kids. I am grateful that my Heavenly Father pushed me towards a woman who is so patient and kind when it is needed most. She makes up for all of my shortcomings and then some. I see how my kids act and I am proud to be their father even though the credit belongs to Marianne. EVERYTHING she does and thinks is about the kids. I know that being a stay-at-home mom can be a drain and is short on glamour but I can think of no other occupation so important. Marianne, you are the very best at what you do. I appreciate every minute that you selflessly give for our children and myself. You will never know how much I love and respect you as a wife and mother. Thank you and I love you!

3 comments:

Koch Clan said...

That was sweet Jared. You need to give Rob a few pointers! Marianne is a great mom and so fun too. YOur kids are lukcy!

The Johnson's said...

Bravo Jared!! How right you are. Marianne is also an amazing friend, and I am so lucky to have her as well.

My Three Sons said...

I agree with Meg!!! Marianne is such an amazing friend & I know how much she adores You and your kids! You got a good one, Jared!