Friday, February 1, 2008

TAGGED




One of my friends tagged me for this pretty fun tag. It's great because it is all about.............. JARED.
How long have you been married? 13 years this September. I have to say, every year has gotten better, if this keeps up, who needs heaven.
How old is he: 32
Who eats more? HMMMM, take a wild guess. But hey, I'm not fat, I'm just big boned. Seriously, we eat about the same, but if chocolate and pnut butter are included, he would have me beat.
Who said "I love you" first? Me, then I hung up on him. I got nervous
Who is taller? Him.
Who sings better? According to "SING STAR" it's totally me.
Who is smarter? Okay I guess I'll let Jared have one.
Whose temper is worse? Okay, maybe he can have two. Actually, we both are on the same level.
Who does the laundry? Me and I hate every moment of it.
Who does the dishes? Me most of the time.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, 'cause I'm always right, right?!?
Who pays the bills? Me, that way I can pretend all the money is gone and go shopping. (yeah right, I'm not much of a shopper)
Who mows the lawn? I like to, Berek has done it more the last couple of summers to earn a little moola.
Who cooks dinner? I do but he cooks a mean BBQ
Who drives when you are together? He does. I think I scare him.
Who is more stubborn? My brothers, let's just leave this one at that.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Does anyone have to? We both are pretty good at it 24 hours after the fact.
Whose parents (family) do you see the most? Mine. They just can't get enough of my lovely self (and we bribe them)
Who proposed? He did. He just said, "I'm going marry you." to my reply "Not till there's a ring on my finger." That night we went and got a ring.
Who has more friends? That's a toss. Jared knows tons of people and is a friend almost everyone. For me, my friends are like my family. They are the type that are always around when you need them and love you no matter what. I have found many of them here. They are funny, sweet and make me happy. I love you guys, sniff sniff.
Who has more siblings? me, 7. I am second to the youngest, Jared is second to the oldest.
Who wears the pants in the family? I'll give this one to Jared. Not because I think or feel he is the boss, but he takes good care of us. Throughout our marriage he has always made sure we are taken care of in all aspects. He's a hard worker and has worked very hard to get where he is today. He makes me proud.
I guess this ended up to be more about me than it should. Sorry hon. So now I get to tag a few people. How about ANDRA, BRANDI, MISSY, and ANGIE.

1 comment:

Koch Clan said...

Awe, that was cute Marianne. I agree with your brother being stubborn! I can't believe you have been married that long. YOu are so old! Actually you aren't, you just married younger than me. I love how he proposed and your answer. Maybe that should have been mine and I would have a diamond instead of a band!!!