This last weekend was a much needed "Get out of town" break, I think for everyone in the family. We chose yet again our favorite place to be, Schweitzer. The thought of it brings smiles to our face. We put a little video of the highlights of our trip for you all to see. They are all of the kids, they are the best ones to see and the most important :) It starts of with Tayler having to jump off the lift at the end because the guy she was riding with (who was suppose to help her off) obviously forgot her. There is a clip also of Bailey in one of the helmets growling at us trying to scare us (yes, she is our little monster). There is Berek going off a jump and a rail and of course our awesome Makenna shooting down the hill. She's a bit crazy if you ask me. There were a few ouches but luckily nothing to serious.
Difficult people
10 years ago

4 comments:
What a fun weekend. What else does one need snow, a big mountain, snowboard, family and hot chocolate! By the way tag, your it. I'm not sure about the tag thing. It's fun to read about everyone, but it reminds me a little of chain emails. So if you are so inclined, go to my blog and get the rules.
What a fun weekend! The kids are so cute. Bailey is so scary! What a cutie! Tell the kids they rock and Gabe wants to see Berek!
I'm still bitter that we weren't there with you! Next year, next year! Anyway...glad you had fun & I loved seeing the videos. I just tagged you...see my blog for details!
By the way, love the new background. I need you to show me how to do that.
Post a Comment