Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines

Bailey waiting for breakfast after she already broke into

the chocolates, hugging her new buddy.



Kids waiting to head out the door.




Happy Valentines Day!
Thank you to everyone who sent the kids their valentines. They love getting stuff in the mail, even cards. The little ones carry them around all day.

Well our morning went fun. We ate pink waffles for breakfast and the kids got their valentines from Jared and I. The girls all got stuffed animal dogs and a box of chocolates. We knew Berek was not into that kind of stuff anymore so he got his football cards and of course, box of chocolates. Then off they were with their valentines and cupcakes, to school, to celebrate with their friends. Poor Tayler came home a little bit ago from preschool. She only lasted till 10 o'clock and her teacher called me to tell me she wasn't feeling well. I went to get her and she was and still is a bit pale. She came home and hugged the toilet for a bit, now she's upstairs watching her shows.

Any how, we hope you all have a great V-day. Love you much.

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Love Bailey's eyebrow cowlick. I love it! And poor Tay. Tell her we hope she feels better. We sent valentines but I am not sure if they got there in time. If not they should be there tomorrow. The kids all look cute. Love the Hanna Montana shirt too. And so funny, you made pink waffles and I made pink pancakes. Waffles sounds better! We miss you guys!!! Oh and we love seeing you guys from your tag. I am glad you see us more than Jared's. Only because I am selfish like that.

My Three Sons said...

What a sweet post. I especially love the picture of bailey and her new dog!! Now I know why she was toting around a pink waffle all morning when you were at mi casa :) Anyway.... love the post.