Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag, I'm it

I got Tagged again but this time its all about ME

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was in Pocatello, Id. Living in the married housing on ISU campus. We had just heard that Jared was accepted to IUPUI dental school and were busy trying to find a place to live there that was CHEAP. I was pregnant with Makenna and Berek was only 1.

What are five things on your list today?
1. run on treadmill
2. get things ready for mutual
3. clean house
4. go see Doc
5. try not to tie Bailey to the chair so nothing else gets ruined/broken/eaten you get the point

Snacks You Enjoy:
Hmmm how about that I don't enjoy (JK) I would have to say swedish fish would be at the top, then pop, Nicoles sugar cookies, and homemade bread

What would you do if you became a millionaire?
Pay off debt would be the first, such as student loans, house, Jared's office. I would like to pay off my families student loans also so they could have a fresh start with at least that debt gone. I would get my brother a mail order bride, just kiddin John. Then if there was any left after that, which I really doubt, I would invest.

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Phone sales: selling stupid coupon books
2. KFC
3. Wendy's
4. State Farm Ins.
5. The Bon Marche

5 things you don't know about me:
1. I hate being in charge of anything-too much stress
2. I stress myself out trying new things for fear of looking like an idiot
3. I have always wanted to learn to work on cars
4. I would love to go scuba diving
5. I miss my family daily (yes all of you)

My tag goes out to---- Andra and Brandi of course, Allison :), and Aimee if you are up and going yet

2 comments:

EarlGirl said...

Hey, I worked at kfc too! Did you ever play with the food you had to throw away at the end of the day? We had some good times with those biscuits!

Koch Clan said...

We miss you too! I am the same way fearing failure when trying new things. I love Bailey. She is so dang cute and funny. Can't wait to see you guys this summer! Why don't you win a million dollars and pay off our student debt. Sounds good to me!