My sis-in-law had bought tickets to surprise my brother to a Coldplay concert at the Gorge. Not too long after that they decided to move to Indiana so she had 2 tickets to sell. I talked to her a few weeks ago and found out she had not sold them, so Jared and I decided to go since we haven't been to a concert in 12 years. We made a day of it by doing a little shopping, going to a movie, and then heading to the concert.
IT WAS AWESOME! We had so much fun and we loved it! They are awesome performers....you can tell they really enjoy it. So.....I guess a thanks goes out to Rob and Brandi for moving and letting us get your tickets, we enjoyed them MUCH! I took pictures with our little pocket camera. I wish I would have brought my good camera but I didn't want to be carrying it around everywhere. Oh well, they're better than nothing.

2 comments:
That video was awesome! You are welcome for the tickets. But thank you for buying them too!
I was laughing at the video because Sibley kept asking who was screaming and I said it was Jared. Wouldn't it have been awesome if as you were moving the camera around you stopped on Jared and he was totally screaming like a 13 year old girl. Man, that would have been awesome. Glad you had fun.
Glad you enjoyed it...I told you would like it!!
Post a Comment