Friday, July 24, 2009

BIG #6

Tayler's first visitor on her birth day

Today is my Tayler's 6th birthday. Boy does time fly. I was thinking back last night about the day she was born. We were living in Soda Springs at the time and my Dr. was in Pocatello. I've had C-sections with all the kids so we knew the day we were going to meet her. The night before we decided to stay the night at my moms, that way we were already up there and Berek and Makenna could sleep in. We had to be at the hospital at 6:00 am. I was so excited and so scared at the same time. So, on Thursday, July 24 at 7:19 am, Tayler Linnea Bloxham was born weighing 6 lbs. 4 oz. She was beautiful, with a very FULL head of hair.

This morning her dad took her out to IHOP for breakfast. She ordered the smiley face pancakes and even gave her a yogurt because it was her birthday. Then it was party time. A few of her girly friends came over. We decorated the kitchen in HANNAH MONTANA and Makenna and I made cupcakes and a guitar cake. We decorated t-shirts, had cake and ice cream, and opened presents. Then we headed off to the movie theatre to watch G-Force. The girls all had tons of fun and I'm sure Tayler had a great birthday!

5 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Happy Birthday Tay! Wow, I can't believe you made the cupcakes and cake. Well, I can believe it because you are so crafty and creative! What a fun party.

Burrups said...

Looks like she had a great birthday!! She is adorable and I love the picture of your mom holding her when she was born. Great job on the cake and party!!

Willis Family said...

Awesome party Tayler!! Alisse wishes she could've come. She wants an airplane for her birthday so she can come see you! I love the first picture. made me sad!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tayler!!

I like the guitar cake.

Okie Bloxhams said...

what a great photo of your mom holding baby Tayler. Looks like the party was a blast and Chloe wants to copy it in every single way!!