Wednesday, May 13, 2009

EVERYTHING APRIL

Okay, so some of these pictures are a little out of order. Oh well. I decided to post all of April into one lump. The Saturday before Easter we went to a friends house to have lunch and an Easter Egg hunt. She does this almost every year. Everyone brings a side dish and she supplies chicken. The kids love it. After that we hurried off to Berek's game. They have done real well this year. They are in second place but have a great chance at being #1. That night we came home and colored 3 dozen eggs. I was wondering what we were going to do with all those eggs. I am not a big fan of hard boiled eggs but it turns out my kids are. I always knew Berek was. He loves egg sandwiches and eats them for a week afterwards.
Easter morning we were off to church--no baskets till after. The girls all wore their new Easter dresses. Once we were home they searched for them. It was pretty fun to watch. Other than that......this month has been quite uneventful. Oh and I finally got my walking boot off. YEAH!




My cuties
Jared making his work of art
Bailey coloring in the almost nude
He was SAFE!!!! I love this picture of him sliding!

Bailey said these were her band-aides. I guess that is pretty close.

7 comments:

Koch Clan said...

I am laughing so hard at the last picture! I love bailey, she is so funny. Glad you posted. The kids look so cute on easter.

Okie Bloxhams said...

Oh my gosh-I love the pic of Bailey in the "almost nude" it reminds me so much of Gracie, they would have so much fun togteher and the others of course-I hope you guys really do come with us to Disneyworld!!

EarlGirl said...

That sliding picture is the best!

Willis Family said...

just like john when gabe stuck all of brandis pads on him when he was sleeping. Berek YOU ROCK!!!!!

Taylor and Amanda said...

Love the pictures! Sounds like a pretty eventful month. Hope all is well with you guys. I love you!

Burrups said...

Cute Cute pictures! The last one cracked me up. She is darling!

The Johnson's said...

I only ever color in the nude. It gets my artistic juices flowing.