Monday, February 23, 2009

Belated Valentines

I guess better late then never, AGAIN. We had a fun Valentines this year. Makenna and I spent a week making her valentine monster. She had to make it and then write a story about it. Of course, it had to do with teeth. She wants to be just like her Dad. We made cookies and Bailey took them to her valentines (2 cuties were missing so we owe you some cookies), did hair, and read all our valentines. That night Jared and I went out on our date. The restaurants were all busy. It took us 45 min. to get into Red Lobster, then we hit the movies. It was a great night other than the stomach flu I got during the movie and all the way home :) Jared took good care of me though, I LOVE YOU JARED. Then on Saturday, the official Valentines day, Jared and I bought tickets to take the little girls to "Playhouse Disney". It was so fun watching Bailey tap with the Little Einsteins and do the Hot Dog dance with Mickey. It was so cute.
Makenna's valentine MONSTER MAILBOX she made

My PJ girl

Valentine Roses from Jared

Heart cookies for my Valentines


Tayler checking out her valentines from all her friends.


Valentine Hairdo
Our valentine dates. Jared and
I took the girls to Playhouse Disney
on Valentines Day. They loved it.







3 comments:

Koch Clan said...

The kids loved the pics. So fun. Sibley really really wants one of the big heart shaped cookies. Like really! I will be on your blog all the time looking at the playhouse disney stuff. They love it.

libbie said...

Wow! you do not mess around in the Valentines Department! LOVE the monster! That is so dang cute! Barfing . . . no fun at all. The Valentinesw hair . . . my girls would die of jealousy! I will make sure to NOT show them that picture! And perhaps next V Day I will send them your way for you to do that fancy stuff on their hair!

My Three Sons said...

Dang, that looks great! My kids would have LOVED it, too bad we were out of town, or we'd have joined you. Your valentine's day roses are gorgeous :) Love them...glad you had fun!

P.s. Taylor's beautiful hair is evidence of why I have no girls :)