Friday, October 17, 2008

HE'S BACK-----and other stuff

The 2 "EAGLE BLOXHAMS"

That's my boy, hiking the ball


Loves her butta'

CHEESE

Enjoying the IPOD

As you can see from picture #1, Berek is back in action. He does have to have his foot taped before the games but he's back and he's BAD! He loves the game, what can you say. One more game, and if we win, we make it to playoffs, YEAH!

Now for picture #3. This girl takes after her Grandma Koch. They love many of the same things, some of them I wonder about. She loves the spray butter. I like it too, but not to drink. She steals it out of the fridge constantly and fights us as we try and confiscate it. But look at the joy it brings to her face. I can't believe it's not butter. She could replace Fabio, don't ya think.

Here is our Mac in the next pic. We decided last Friday, while the kids were off from school, to conquer the garage. It was a huge MESS. I couldn't stand it any longer so we got up early and had it done by 9:30 am. It was quick and almost painless and the kids did great.

Then my Tay. She loves watching and listening to the IPOD. I have to say, technology is still amazing to me. I never thought when I was her age, by my age now, we'd have such cool stuff. Who'da thunk????

3 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

yea! glad to know Berek is doing good.
Too funny about the butter. with Gracie, it would be eating sour cream with a spoon.

EarlGirl said...

I'm so glad to hear he's better! That's great news! Congratulations on your clean garage, I have a craft room that's haunting me.

Koch Clan said...

I wish we could have made it here in time to see berek's game. The kids are so cute and I love that bailey has the spray butter! Wow, I am actually commenting from your computer!