Sunday, April 13, 2008

SPRING BREAK

I LOVE VACATIONS! Who doesn't. I just get so sad when they're over and real life has to kick back in. We had a great spring break with the kids. We went down to Florida and escaped to Disney World and Universal Studios. My sister came along too. It was 7 full days of getting up early and hitting the parks anywhere from 8 -10 hours. We got wet, scared, and saw many of our favorite characters, and even ate lunch with a few. I have to say, Disney is one of my favorite places to go. It makes me smile.
We all are a bit beat, but we like to play hard. Now it is just going to be a challenge to get our bodies back to our time zone. We were 3 hours later so now the kids want to get up and go to sleep 3 hours earlier.
There are so many fun pictures we took that it was hard to choose which to share so I put together a little slide show of our trip, then for your viewing pleasure. I added 2 pictures of us all riding the JURASSIC PARK ride at Universal that I couldn't add to the rest. These were my favorites. Let's just say it scared the crap out of a few of us.





4 comments:

Koch Clan said...

You guys are so cute. I am glad you had fun. I still laugh when I look at that picture of you and Andra.

My Three Sons said...

Oh My Gosh, you weren't kidding. Those pictures are hillarious! I LOVE them! They made me laugh and I needed a good laugh (I hate being home from vacation too:)Mas photos por favor! I'm so glad you had a great time!

yennu said...

What a fun vacation. I loved the slide show, that's a new feature I haven't used yet. That is a classic picture of you and your sister. Looks like soooo much fun.

Kristen said...

Your fam is so cute. BTW... Nicole's told me that you're a weight-loss marvel, and these pics are proof. You look fantastic!!!