NIGHT TIME PICS
Wow, finally I can put up my Halloween pictures. Our computer has been in the shop since Halloween and we just got it back this afternoon. It still is not working write so who knows, I may be out another two weeks.
I loved Halloween this year. At the last minute, around noon, I decided to decorate the house. I don't know why, well kinda. The kids begged for us to get a fog machine and Jared said go ahead. I was at Wal-Mart picking one up and decided you can't just have a fog machine, that's corny. If I get a fog machine, I need spiderwebs. And not just any spiderwebs, the glow in the dark ones that need black light! Then there is the strobe lights. If there is fog and spiderwebs, there must be strobe lights. Then if you do that, you need bats and zombies. So off on a Halloween binge I went and by the time the kids got home from school, it was complete. Jared was pretty surprised too. I LOVED IT.
We took the kids and their friends to the ward Trunk or Treat and then came home and went around our neighborhood with some more friends. The kids got a few full size candy bars and one house was even giving hot chocolate to the parents. Our neighborhood is definitely a fun one to come to at Halloween. Most of the houses decorate and do it well, plus they give out the good stuff :) We had so many kids come this year. I bought 14 bags of candy and we still ran out. CRAZY. It was so fun though. Bailey even understood what was up and protected her bag from the older ones.
It was definitely a fun Halloween. We did forget to make homemade root beer this year and we do miss seeing all the family and cousins dressed up, but other than that.....it was GREAT!

4 comments:
Was it my persusasive comment that made you blog.. or was it just because you got your computer back?
Glad to "see" you blogging again. Halloween was fun and we loved your house. It was nice to get to chat for a few. Hope all is going well.
Those are some serious Halloween decorations! That's so cool. I bet your kids will always remember that.
I cannot believe how much candy you go though. I am amazed. And the decorations are awesome. I can't believe you did all that on Halloween. So cool. And the kids looked spooky and cute. Can't wait to see you guys next week.
It was so fun trick or treating with you although I got lost and couldn't find you!!! Your decorations were awesome....root beer next year!
Post a Comment