Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bailey

Bailey loves to play football. When she sees anyone holding a football she walks up to them and says "CATCH". It is the clearest word she says. Once you toss her the ball she tries to run/walk off with it. It is so cute. Yep she is walking now. Boy does time fly. It was just a month ago she had no desire to try, then all of a sudden, off she went. It had to be her idea I guess. That is how most of my kids have been, if they want to do it, it gets done, if it is my idea---good luck. Bailey also wants to feed herself. She tries to take the spoon away from anyone trying to feed her. We try mostly to give her little finger foods. That way she is a bit happier. Such a big girl in a little body.

3 comments:

Koch Clan said...

So cute. Sibley made me play it over and over.

Lee said...

She is growing up so cute. I can't believe how big she is.

Koch Clan said...

We are totally hitting those sales!! I already know what I am going to look for.