Saturday, October 6, 2007

GIRL'S NIGHT

Last night a bunch of friends got together for our GIRL'S NIGHT. We do this every once in a while. The night started out with a friend of mine, Nicole, picking me up at about 5:15, and we headed to the craft store. I needed to returned something and we both needed to pick a few things up. After about 30 min there we left and went to meet up with everyone else at Azteca, a mexican restraunt. There ended up being 11 of us there. It was a real fun time. We celebrated Allison, another friend, an my birthdays. Our friends are great a really spoiled us (thanks again, I loved it all!!!)
Earlier on in the week one of Jared's patients gave him 2 tickets to the Hockey game, Tri-City Americans and Spokane. He was going to go with me, but changed his mind and told me to take Nicole (I think he just wanted me to have a fun night with friends and didn't want me to end it at 8:00). I'm not one to miss any game I have tickets to, so me and Nicole headed to the Toyota Center for HOCKEY. We only ended up catching half of it but it was still tons of fun. I even got a special bonus of sitting next to a drunk guy that kept trying to talk me into buying him another beer. Luckily he disappeared somewhere (I think he was so drunk he got lost). The Americans won in overtime 4 to 3.
By this time it was about 9:30. The mall was closed so we decided to hit Kohls (new store here, just opened this week). I called another friend to see if they were all still out and about and it just so happened that they all went to Kohls too. We met up with them again, did a little, okay a lot of shopping ( I spent my birthday gift card from all my buddies), and by then it was time for dessert. I don't know what time it was by then. Off to Applebees we went.

A few of us wanted dessert but not a whole one, so the waiter said there was one called a "BITE SIZE BROWNIE" for $1. WOW what a deal so Jenn and I ordered it. It came out and we couldn't quit laughing. When they said a bite, they meant it. Okay maybe 2 bites but I have never seen such a tiny dessert in a restaurant before. We took small bites and it was chocolaty enough that was all we needed. We ended up home about 12:15am. It was a blast. I had lots of laughs and lots of fun. A well needed and enjoyed night. Thanks everyone for planning and coming. It was so fun.



I didn't bring a camera so we took pictures of us at the game with the cell phone.

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

So fun! I love girls night. Is that a leather jacket on you marianne??? Cute picture of you two. It is about time you have a picture of yourself on your blog!

Lee said...

We had so much fun! Glad you got to catch some of the hockey game!! We need to have GNO more often.