Uncle John came to visit us for a week and the kids loved it. He spent a lot of time with them and spoiled them with too much CANDY! He even watched the kids for us on Friday night so we could go out. Now here is the reason I now believe in miracles, he changed not one, but two poopy diapers. John, I am proud of you.
We had a lot of fun playing jokes on John. I wanted to help him quite drinking too much pop so I put "STOPS IT" for nail biting and thumb sucking, on his straw without him noticeing. It was hilarious seeing his face. He didn't think so, but I loved it. It was all out of love.
Before he came, Makenna and I saw a huge 100 oz. mug at the gas station that was calling Johns name, so once he got here we surprised him with it. As you can see in the pictures, Bailey loved it too. I've never seen a mug so big before.
We really enjoyed having John come visit and are excited to see him again.

3 comments:
Love the pictures. My kids love the 100 oz mug Rob has. I too now believe in miracles because John changed not just one but two poopy diapers. And I still am lauging that you put stops it in his pop.
What a huge cup!! Sounds like you had a great time!
And there it is....I LOVE that mug, I especially LOVE Bailey drinking out of it! You're right, it is as big as her! I need one of those to carry my ice water around in, right?
Post a Comment