It has been another week of not much exciting happening.
As of Monday the boat is retireing for the year. It is so sad. We have thouroughly enjoyed that boat this summer. It will be greatly missed. Jared and the kids have snowboarding to look forward to, I'll just have a sore bum. You see, this year is the year I am going to attempt to snowboard. I conquered the wakeboard, hopeing that might help me out a bit this winter. I just don't want to break anything. It will be exciting though. I'm sure the kids will get a good laugh.
I am looking forward to Fall. I love Halloween, the season for homemade rootbeer.MMMMM. And who wouldn't love seeing all the kids in their costumes. I love going out with my kids trick-or-treating, who knows, this might be the year I returned to my costume days.
Yep, the holidays are comming and I'm getting excited. Enought of my rambling ....
Now for what's been going on here. Berek's team won their game last week, 24 to 6. I love football and watching him play. It was the highlight of my birthday. This week they play a pretty good team. We're excited about it.
Makenna had her interview with the Bishop on Sunday for her Baptism. For those of you that don't know and would like to come, it is Oct 13 @ 4:00. She is very excited. We have lots of family coming up for it. It should be lots of fun.
Bailey has not been feeling to good this week. I'm starting to wonder if maybe she may have a milk allergy. She has vomited once a day since Sunday, right after a bottle of milk, and usually in the evening. She still drinks one or two other bottles during the day and nothing happens so who knows. I guess we'll just wait and see.
Tayler hasn't been up to much. She needs something to do though. That girl has way too much Energy bottled up inside her. I'm hoping next year to get her in soccer, I think she would love it.
Well that's all folks........
Difficult people
10 years ago

3 comments:
Yah Berek! We are proud of you. And we are so excited for Makenna to get baptized. Still trying to work out a way for the kids and I to go up. We will see. I really want some of that homemade rootbeer. Your neighborhood is so fun. When John was here he said that Gabe and Tay were a lot alike because they both have so much energy. I hear that!
I am so excited for fall!! I love the crispness in the air and all the pretty colors. It is one of my favorite seasons. At least after a long summer.
That is great Berek did so great in his football game! You should bring Tayler to Ballet.. Little Miss loves it. And we need to do a playdate soon.
Snowboarding sounds WAY fun! My sister and brother board and this past Christmas we all went to a cabin where some of the rest of us tried out a little snowboard with a string on the front to help you balance and stay up....it was fun, but I'm not fooled....I've heard boarding is HARD! I only learned to snowski a few years ago and want to hit the slopes this year and try it again....a trip would be fun, don't ya think??????
Post a Comment