Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Birthday John

Most recent picture I took of John

Today is my big brother, John, birthday. I figured he needed someone to blog about him 'cause he's a pretty cool guy. John is a very good brother! Jared and I have moved more times than I want to count and John has been there with 95% of them, and not only ours, but the rest of my families. Don't ask me why, I would try to make up an excuse after the first few, but he always helps. He is good hearted too. John has always tried to help every one of us out when he knew we needed it. He is alot like my mom in the sense, he will never buy himself something new but has no problem getting something for the rest of us. He is an awesome uncle. My kids love him! They get so excited when he comes to visit and try to think of ways to keep him here when it is time to go. Tayler even said if he would live with us she would be willing to give up her room. He really loves all his nieces and nephews and they love him. He is so patient and good to them. John also takes a lot of crap from all his brothers and sisters. We all have this habit of teasing, sometimes too much, and John seems to be the funnest one to tease. He takes it real well. If it were me, let's just say by now I'd be an only child.
I have some real fun memories with him but my favorite is after I had Tayler. I get post partum depression real bad so the month after I had Tayler, John & Mom would drive 40 min. to come see me and visit or take me on a little road trip to keep me company. They were so fun!! We even got lost one time, or thought we were. There is one other, when we went rafting in Jackson, but that's another story, right John!!!
I hope you had a happy birthday John. We all love you.

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

That was sweet marianne! John is here right now and we ate our a**'s off tonight! My kids love him too. When we went to eat Sibley and Gabe both had to sit by him. I think it is so cute that Tay is willing to give up her room. What a sweetheart. I am making John tell me all about Jackson right now.

Lee said...

Happy Birthday John!!

And Happy Birthday Marianne!!!!