It been 12 years since I married my sweetheart, Jared. He is my best friend. My funnest times are with him. I laugh the hardest with him. He knows how to melt my heart-which sometimes isn't easy. All of the hardest times of my life he has been there holding my hand, walking with me through every minute. He has been there with me with my highest of highs and my lowest of lows. The things that were and are important to me, he has always supported me in them. We spent a lot of time going to Pocatello to see Mom, even when we could have been going on other vacations, but I wanted to spend time with her and he was there with me. I'm so thankful for all of the Christmas Eves and mornings we were there. He never complained. Now I have wonderful, fun memories with her and my family I don't think I would of had if he hadn't been so supportive of them then. That is something priceless that means more to me than anything I could ever have. Thank you for that Jared. I am so proud to say your mine.
He is such a good person. Jared has the qualities that you don't see in many people. He is very giving person. This isn't always easy for some people. He has never had a second thought about helping someone out. It in not even a question for him, if he sees someone in need he helps. He is a good father. He has never missed a game, play, or any activity that they have been in. He always wants them to know he is there, even if it means missing out on some fun himself or taking off of work early. They know that and love him for it too. He is a good person all around. I love going into his office and hearing the people that work for him saying how much they enjoy working for him, how he treats them.
Our anniversary was September 8 but we ended up going out the night before. We went and got massages. Love them!!! I wish I could get one everyday. I think when we both were done we were ready to snooze. After that was an awesome dinner at Bonefish Grill. I love that place. It's not very cheap but for special occasions it is just right. They have an appetizer called Bang Bang shrimp that is awesome. I am never a shrimp eater, hate it actually, but this stuff is a killer. I could eat all of it myself. We finished the night off with a movie and then went home. Almost 6 hours away with NO KIDS! We came home to Bailey asleep in Johns arms, Tayler on the other side snuggled up, Makenna right next to Bailey leaning against John, and Berek on the floor right in front of them.
On our actual anniversary we went to Bereks football game, went boating-Jared rocked at his backroll, and the kids went shopping and made us a real yummy dinner. And they even fed us in front of the TV with their TV trays. How cool is that!
I love you Jared!

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! 12 years is quite an accomplishment. You two are so great together and just so much fun!
Randy and I keep thinking we should go get massages together. Sounds nice.. and relaxing!
I want to know what the kids made you guys for dinner??? Congrats on 12 years. We are half way there. You two are great together and I am totally jealous that you guys got massages!
Wow, 12 years!! Congrats! Amen to the Bang Bang Shrimp...yummiola!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You have us beat by 3 1/2 years. Yes, Jared is awesome and so are you! The best friends we could ask for & we love you! I am glad you had a fun and relaxing anniversary celebration! I'm so proud of your chillins for making dinner!
Post a Comment