The day has come! The kids weren't too excited about posing for their "Back to School" pictures. But we've done it every year and we will continue every year.
Makenna was nervous about her first day. She always is until she meets her new teacher. Berek said he was okay, but once we were there and waiting to go it, he seemed a bit nervous. They both loved their teachers. Makenna is in 3rd grade and has Mrs. Chapman, Berek is in 5th grade and has Mr. Rutherford. He is happy because not only is his teacher a boy but he also doesn't believe in homework. What kid wouldn't love that.
Their day seemed to go well, they were happy when I picked them up. The house was a bit quiet without them, I guess you could say I miss having them here. It is crazy during the summer and all I want is just one day of quiet, then when their gone, I miss their voices. They are my little buddies. I love them!!!

2 comments:
Love the pictures. Love Berek's smile. And Makenna has the best fashion sense! I am so excited for Gabe to be in school. But I know I will miss him too.
Super cute. They are really growing up.
Post a Comment