Friday, August 24, 2007

What's up??

It's been a whole week and I haven't written anything. Crazy!! Berek started football last week. He practices Mon, Tues, & Thurs and has games on Saturday. He loves it. He is the biggest kid on his team (imagine that). I still need to post about Bailey's birthday. It was so fun and she was so cute. I don't want to say much or it will ruin my next post. School starts on Tues, Aug 28. We got all the kids supplies last week and of course a few new outfits for the first couple days. I don't know if their excited or bummed out. I'm sure they all want to see their friends but they have also had a real fun summer. Makenna is wakeboarding now. She does great, and her smile is awesome to see. It just doesn't go away. She's a cutie. Well hopefully this gives you all a little idea of what's up with us. Check back soon for Bailey's birthday.

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

Yea Makenna! So cool. Gabe was very impressed and excited for Berek to play football. He wants us to drive up there and watch him play. If only we still lived in Seattle!!! Post Bailey's pics soon. I can't wait to see them.

Lee said...

That is awesome Makenna is wakeboarding! WOO HOO! Bailey's party was great. And how did the summer go so quickly??